Required (*)IMAGE REQUIREMENT:
- High resolution TIFF or JPEG.
- 100dpi minimum
- Picture ot Artist
- First Name*, Last Name*
- Address*, City*, State*, Zip*
- Email Address* , Website
- Cell Phone* and Alternative number
- Artist Statement*, Exhibitions , Education
- Title *
- Price *(Must reflect the 30% sonarta.com commission). Shipping cost and Taxes will be collected at check out. Check the shipping cost on the site. Shipping cost will be reimbrused to the artists with submission of a shipping invoice.
- Dimensions (inches) *: length *, width *, depth *, weight
- Type of art*: 2D, 3D, Handmade or others
- Medium* (Check website for catogories or you submit your own if necessary)
- List of keywords* (separated by commas) to describe your work
- 1 paragraph description
*Artist's Contract will be emailed to artists after approval of the images.
Thank you so much for choosing Sonarta.com, I would like to personally welcome you and guide you through the process.
Here at Sonarta.com our goal is not only to showcase your artworks, but also educate the public about your creation process. Therefore we would highly encourage you to provide us with as much detail as you can about your work and yourself as an artist. If you need additional help providing any of this information, we are here to help you. Just let us know.
Keep in mind, that signing up with Sonarta.com does not mean “exclusivity”, therefore you are able to show you other artworks anywhere else. However the works listed with Sonarta.com will have to remain in your inventory for 60 days or sold by sonarta.com.
As an artist you can place as many works as you wish, that is, there is no limit.
There will be no fees to post the artworks on Sonarta.com. When your work is sold there is a 30% broker fee that will be collected from the sales price. (Please refer to the artist’s contract for more details). The required information should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further assistance, I can be reached at 405-642-5307.
I look forward to hearing from you, soon.
Shahla Reynolds, CEO