Redbud Merit Award, Oklahoma 2007
Online since March 2007, Sonarta.com connects art enthusiasts with artists and provides a safe and secure way to purchase art.
In October, less than a year after going online, the site received a 2007 Oklahoma Redbud Merit Award for Best Website from the Oklahoma Department of Tourism. As our collection of artwork and artists continues to grow, we will add new features and capabilities to our site that will provide groundbreaking new ways for the public to view and experience art anywhere.Art Connected
As our collection of artwork and artists continues to grow, we will add new features and capabilities to our site that will provide groundbreaking new ways for the public to view and experience art anywhere.
Sonarta.com's goal is to connect the public with artists and artists with the public. Inside our Virtual Fine Art Gallery you'll find vivid artworks available for purchase by some of the most talented artists around. The Events section is a treasure trove of art-related videos, where you can catch the excitement of art openings as they happen and watch artists reveal the secrets behind their artwork.Media Coverage
- Appearance on "Oklahoma Live" Lyn Hester Show, KSBI, Channel 52, Every other Wednesday, August 2011-Present
- Appearance on "From City Hall" Channel 20 October
- Appearance on "Oklatravelnet.com" July 6th.
- Appearance on "Oklatravelnet.com" June 21st.
- Interview on "Noncast Internet Radio" July 6th.
- Oklahoma Gazette, Vol XXX.No. 9. P.48
- The City Sentinel Vol 46 Issue 48 P.11
- Bella. The Edmond Sun. Vol 118, No 179. P.5
- The Edmond Sun. Vol 118, No 161. P.B8
- Oklahoma Woman. June 2007. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Woman Inc.
- Nonzine. Vol 2, Issue 3. P.8
- NW Style, Vol 3, Issue 3
- Edmond Monthly, Vol 11, Issue 3
- Norman Living, Vol 10, Issue 3
- Nichols Hills, Vol 12, No 3
Shahla Reynolds, CEO